Want To Get Ripped At Home? Get The Ultimate Home Workout Plan Now!
This Simple Home Workout Plan Has a 95.4% Success Rate Of Achieving Your Dream Physique!
All Your Information is Protected When You Sign Up
Want to Get Ripped at Home After Chinese New Year Feast?
Updated by Lily Axton on 16/02/2021
Chinese New Year SPECIAL BUNUS…Ending SOON…
After a long weekend filled with Chinese New Year feasts, we can’t help but feel bloated from all the good food.
Sometimes, we just can’t be bothered to drive to the gym then drive back home after a strenuous workout into our busy schedules to get rid of that extra belly.
If you think working out at home is not as effective, check these out, simple but powerful exercises.
They’ll give you the benefits of a great gym workout from the comfort of your own home.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned pushups because they work so many muscles of the body.
* Start the exercise in a plank position with your elbows bent, your core pulled tight and your body balanced on your toes.
* Lower your body until it’s almost touching the floor then raise it again until your arms are stretched straight.
* Keep your elbows as close to your body as possible while doing the exercise.
* Complete a set of 10 pushups, rest for a few moments then repeat two more sets.
This exercise strengthens your core as well as thigh, leg and hip muscles.
* Stab with your feet shoulder-width apart, arms against your sides.
* Step forward with your right foot, bending your knee until your thigh is parallel to the floor.
* Push hard with your right foot and “lunge” back to the starting position.
* Repeat with the left foot.
* Repeat 1o tiles, alternating between your right and left legs.
* Rest for a few moments and repeat twice more.
This is a powerful exercise for strengthening balance and toning leg and thigh muscles. You will need a light dumbbell for this exercise.
* Stand with your knees bent slightly, holding the dumbbell in your right hand.
* Kick your left leg so that it’s straight out behind you and lift it as high as you can, keeping t parallel with the floor.
* Lower your right hand holding the dumbbell to the ground.
* Hold the position for as long as you’re comfortable.
* Slowly return your leg back to the starting position.
* Repeat 10 times with the left leg then repeat with the right leg.
Squats are a good way to increase lower body strength and flexibility.
* Stand with legs a little bit further than shoulder-width apart.
* Put your arms out in front of you and drop down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
* Make sure your best knees remain in position and that they don’t lean inwards or outwards.
* Hold the position for one second and return to the standing position.
* Repeat 20 times, rest, then do two more sets.
The lowly sit-up often goes ignored but it’s actually one of the best ways to keep your abdominal muscles taught and trim belly fat.
* Do 3 set of 15 sit-ups each.
* You can do them with knees bent or legs stretched straight, or with arms either folded behind your head or straight above it.
* There are several ways to do sit-ups and all of them work great.
This is a challenging exercise but well worth the strain as it does wonders for cardiovascular health, balance and core muscles.
* Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and arms at your sides.
* Slowly bend down until your palms are touching the floor.
* Kick your legs back, bring your body into a pushup position and perform one pushup.
* Pull your feet up towards your body until they are straddling your hands, or as close to them as possible.
* Leap back to the starting position.
* Repeat three sets of 10 burpees.
7. Glute bridge
This is a perfect exercise for strengthening your whole bottom area and toning glute muscles.
* Lie down with your arms beside you, palms flat against the floor. Bend your knees.
* Raise your hips from the ground by pushing on your heels and clench your abdominal and glute muscles tightly.
* Hold for 1-2 seconds and return to the starting position.
* Complete 10-12 reps for 3 sets.
These 7 exercises if practiced regularly, are guaranteed to keep you super fit. When combined together, they will create a powerful workout that’s equal to a typical gym routine.
If you practice the workout twice weekly, you can expect to see results within 30 days. You will enjoy improved muscle tone, better balance and endurance and a trimmer. leaner figure.
Even better, this simple but powerful workout routine saves you the cost of a gym membership and the trouble of having to fit gym into your schedule. You practice them on your time, in your own home, and without spending a dime!
Value $47, Yours FREE:
Discover The 7 Best Exercises To Burn Belly Fat FAST…
***Limited Time Only: Grab This FREE Gift Now!***